Monday, March 12, 2007

A Sad Time

My family has been going through a really rough time. My Mom has passed away. She was 51 years-old. I held it together through all of the stuff that surrounds a death, the calling hours at the funeral home, the funeral, burial, and the planning for all of it. But in reality, I'm really really mad. I'm not mad at anyone in general, I'm just mad about all of the things we are going to miss with my Mom. She won't be there when I pick out my wedding dress(if I ever get to wear one), or if I happen to have a child. I won't be able to ask her for her advice about any of these things either. All of the things that a girl asks her mother advice about, and I am going to have to do them without my Mom. And that just pisses me off.

I know life isn't fair. Believe me, I've gone through enough crap in my 31 years on this earth to know that, but I didn't expect to be motherless so young.

No comments: