Monday, March 02, 2009

ABC's of Me...

A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: It’s a toss up between vaccuuming and dusting.
D - Dad's Name: Ray
E - Essential start your day item: coffee
F - Favorite actor(s): Matthew McConaughey (he’s so pretty), Vince Vaughn, Dane Cook, and Jack Black, because they are funny. Also, Viggo Mortensen, well, because he seems dangerous. I’ve probably hit all of my sub categories
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5 foot something. It varies any where from five foot four to five foot six. Depends on who is doing the measuring I guess. My doctor’s office makes me the tallest.
I - Instruments you play(ed): saxophone, trumpet (for a limited time). I can also pick out a tune on the piano.
J - Job title: Domestic Sales Associate.
K - Kid(s): Yeah, he’s 45 and gives me way more grief than a five year old…
L - Living arrangements: with my Mike (who I pick on and tease, but is the most wonderful man in the world.)
M - Mom's name: Carol
N - Nicknames: Minniewheat, Min, Minnie Mouse, Min-Min, Minnie-me, Minnie Driver, Minnie-ola, Minerva, I have a ton of them.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I was two, I had scarlet fever—and was a very sick little girl.
P - Pet Peeve: There are four things that irritate me when it comes to people: Laziness, lack of common sense, irresponsibility, and being just plain rude—all of these things are unnecessary and the reason that our world is in the state that it is…(and Minnie dismounts her soapbox with a double-flip, half-twist…)
Q - Quotes you like: "Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be." -- John Wayne
R - Right or left handed: Righty
S - Siblings: 2 brothers, John and James
T - Time you wake up: 4:30 AM. Every day.
U-Under or over the sheets: under
V- Vegetarian?: Not on your life. I like prime rib too much.
W- Winter activity you love: snuggling with Sweetie on the couch, listening to the fireplace.
X - X-Ray lately?: No, the last one was for a filling in my teeth about two years ago.
Y - Year you were born: 1975
Z - Zoo's you've been to: Erie

No comments: