Saturday, February 28, 2009

PINK SATURDAY

Perhaps it is because I'm eager for spring, but I thought that I would post some interesting pictures from last spring. Note the beautiful pink sky and rainbow. This was not necessarily a sunset, because this is actually the easternmost part of the sky in relation to where I live.
This was actually right after a thunderstorm blew through our town in May. Picture of the storm's wind below:



Just more evidence that God is good. Even after a nasty storm, you get a beautiful PINK sky and double-rainbow.
Happy Saturday Guys.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty Pink Sky

g said...

What a wonderful photograph! Have a wonderful weekend and a great Pink Saturday!

TRES BELLE said...

I love the beautiful rainbows and you are right, it is amazine how even after a horrible storm blows through you are graced by the most gorgeous skies and rainbows.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

Marie said...

hi minnie
a beautiful double rainbow...pink sky, GOD gives all we need.
thank you
marie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a lovely pink sky! It's incredibly beautiful, and it is amazing how peaceful things can be after a bad storm.

Happy Pink Saturday to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Angela said...

What a Blessing God gave you that day! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Angela

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

These are great shots!


~ Gabriela ~

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for sharing this week. I can't think of anything to cheer me up more in my sub-zero temps than a Pink Saturday. Your offering is marvelous!

Come see my pink potty!

Susan said...

Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Susan said...

Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Deanna said...

Hi Minnie!
Lovely shot of the double rainbow and I love that flying flag...so patriotic!


¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D