Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Liana!

I hope everyone has someone in their life that they can count on no matter what. I am so lucky that I do, and not only is she a wonderful best friend, but she's also family. Liana, my cousin is such a wonderful blessing in my life. She is the kind of friend that wouldn't just bail me out of jail, she'd be sitting right next to me in the cell. Lee's birthday is tomorrow, and I just wanted to let her know just how much she means to me. Lian, you've been there through thick and thin. Thank you so much for holding me up when Grandpa died, then being there to lean on when Marty passed away. I'm glad you are there to listen to me gripe, and help me to not cry about my Mom being sick. Sometimes you are the only person who can keep me sane. And I really appreciate it. Through all of our madcap misadventures--which I'm sure we could write a book about--you have always been the steady reliable force. Happy Birthday. I hope that you receive every blessing possible! And by the way, if we keep having these birthday things, we'd better start looking for the little yellow house on the corner, you know, the one with the porch swing... Just kidding, we may have to grow up eventually, but in our hearts, we'll never be old.

Hugs and Kisses
(I'll talk to you soon)

Minnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Min!
I feel the same way about a lot of things. What doesn't kill ya just makes you stronger!