Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Again.

It has been so long since I've posted anything. I'm sorry, and I promise to never stay gone this long again! Mwuh! I've missed you.

The summer went by in the biggest flash that I'm still checking to make sure that all of my body parts are attached. We had a wonderful summer filled with screeching children in the pool, visits from family, a new car for Michelle, a wedding for Wes & Hailey (congratulations to the beautiful newlyweds), lots of golf (for Mike--my golf clubs were sorely neglected this summer), and me knee-deep in wedding plans for next year.

Oh, and LOTS of hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill.

I promise to fill you in with lots of pictures, stories of newly married friends, impending births, our garden, fireworks, stories about our crazy poochies, and my new love--the Twilight Saga (yes, I've gone to the dark side).

Unfortunately, I have to get ready for work right now, so I must move along and get my crazy puppies outside. I will be back tomorrow for a longer post...and maybe some funny stories about my failed summer dieting attempts.

((((HUGS)))) I promise never to leave you for this long again!

No comments: