Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy 2011!!!!

Happy New Year everybody! I woke up on new year's eve to the following:

That my friends is a ditch on our property. We actually had a huge snow melt, and my entire yard was flooded. Life in the country sure is fun. I'm not kidding when I say I was standing up to my ankles in water, all from the snow melting.

Luckily, along with the melting snow came balmy temperatures. It was 58 degrees on December 30th, in Pennsyltucky! Far out! But, that only lasted a couple days. Now we are back down to freezing temperatures, and it is snowing again. Such is life near Lake Erie.

But, I wanted to take some time to wish you all a very Happy New Year! It's 2011!

Oh, and I'm getting married this year!!!! (Sorry, still a little excited about that.)

No comments: